There is even a theory that birds, fish and animals use the lines as a compass, magnetite is in the brain of humans and animals and influences the sense of direction.
In 1921, a certain Alfred Watkins read an article for the Woolhope Club in Herefordshire, and expounded his theory on the first British trails, moats, hills, camps and historic sites.
He talked about a new concept that he described as the old straight path, he explained that these were prehistoric trade routes based on straight lines between a variety of observation points.
He has authored several books on the subject, The Ley Hunters Manual, Early British Track, Arcaic Track in Cambridge and The Old Straight Track (still in print).
Ley lines are also known as dragon lines or two large dragon circles according to Robert Coon, considered live energy lines, which move through the Earth's power points as vibrational snakes / dragons. The Earth has its own nervous system and circulation arteries.
Many cultures have developed systems to work with these power lines. In Europe, research on transmission lines began in England and Germany in the 1920s and 1930s. The Chinese developed the art of Feng Shui. Australian aborigines have their lines of music. These lines have different lengths and widths. In the human body there are microscopic blood vessels and the large cardiac artery of the aorta. Equivalent to the aorta on Earth are the two large ley arteries that surround the planet.
On a flat map of the world, these two circles form the image of a symbol of infinity, or an eight figure tilted sideways. These rivers of life connect many of the great continental sacred sites to each other. They flow over land and water and are not blocked by human borders. There are four large rotating wheels that resemble pulleys, around which the two axles move. The main chakras in these lines are known as "Driver Wheels", as they direct the force in any direction along the dragon's paths.
A dragon circle is yin, or feminine - the rainbow serpent. This began to surround the world in a greater volume of life flow on April 22, 1984. The second circle of the dragon is yang, or male, and is called a feathered snake or quetzalcoatl. It shifted to a higher flow on August 17, 1987. With the two world arteries now active, all chakras on Earth are able to expand to larger rays.
The cardinal chakras of the earth and the main places included in these paths, which are in these ley lines, are: Rainbow serpent path - Uluru and Kata Tjuta, Bali, MT. Kailas, Sergiev Posad, Glastonbury and Shaftesbury and Lake Titicaca. Quetzalcoatl snake path - El Tule Tree, MT. Shasta, MT. Fuji, Bali and Lake Titcaca. Note that these two circles intersect at Chakra Two, Lake Titicaca and the World Purification Center, Bali.
When these points are all in harmony, the quality of life of all the inhabitants of the planet is taken to another level. When we are vibrating in wars, hunger, tensions, the potential for quality of life on the planet is restricted.
According to Kryon, on the paths of the lines from the Harmonic Convergence in 1987 and on the portal 12/21/2012 they received activations in the Nodes and Nulls, that is, in points of force of the Earth, information capsules were opened to expand the consciousness of humanity, because in these two important recent periods, we chose to ascend and evolve, and this information began to be sent to our energetic field through the crystalline grid of the Earth, of the ley lines, in a harmonious flow of energy, to assist in our awakening and healing of the Sacred Feminine , the energy of the Great Mother of love and compassion, restoring itself on Gaia and bringing back the balance between male and female, and connection with Divine consciousness, so that we can experience paradise on Earth.
We will now know, according to Robert Coon, in the book Earth Chakras, the main chakras and portals on Earth that assist in all this connection and expansion:
1. Base Chakra: Mount Shasta - Generates the Universal Life force before its Environment in biological Forms.
2. Sacral Chakra: Lake Titicaca - Regulates the introduction of new species and major evolutionary advances for life on Earth.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra: Uluru and kata Tjuta: Maintains vitality and increases the health of all individual beings.
4. Heart Chakra: Glastonburt and Shaftesbury - Develops the ability of individual life forms to interact with each other, with love and compassion, to increase the frequencies of all life on Earth.
5. Throat chakra: Great Pyramid, Mount Sinai and Mount of Olives: 1. Activates those capable of having direct communication with the Earth Spirit, in order to understand their will and to align themselves with that purpose. Dialogue between the host's life form - The Earth and all dependent living beings.
6.Third Eye Chakra: Activation Center of the power of Eternity and the supreme deity: It is mobile, at the moment it is connected to the same region as the Heart Chakra. It allows individuals to participate in the main phases of the advancement of life on Earth, for longer periods.
7. Crown Chakra: Mount Kailas - 1. Allows a complete unity to be established between the Earth's evolutionary purpose and the individual goal, in dedication to overcoming all entropy, to the eternalization of all life.
The four elements:
1. Land: Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa
2. Water: Rotopounamu, North Island, New Zealand
3.Air: Grande Piramide, Monte Sinai, and Monte da Olivas
4. Fire: Haleakala Crater, Maui, Hawaii
The foundation of the 12 portals in the world:
1. Bali, indonesia - Purification center in the world
2. El Tule and Palenque, Mexico - Harmony Center and Interior Balance
3. Mount Fuji, japan - Beauty and Immortality Center
The 13 Portal - Coming up with the balance of the other 12:
1. Sergiev Posad - Danilov, Russia - Center of Synthesis of the world.
We are divine sparks and son of Gaia, our physical and energetic bodies are extensions of God of Gaia, we are all involved in the great universal love. There is no separation, we created illusions.
We are all light.